Please contact Ms. Kelly in the Counseling office
or at 650-558-2612 / firstname.lastname@example.org for information
regarding the following internships and volunteer opportunitiies
Jewish Family and Children's Services
JFCS offers six-week summer internships to qualified students entering grade 10, 11, and 12 in the fall. Our internship program is a great opportunity for teens to learn valuable on-the-job skills and gain real work experience. Teens receive a generous stipend at the end of the program.
Priority Application Deadline: Friday, March 3
For more information please contact: Pauline Shulman - 650-931-1858
Brass Plum Fashion Ambassador at Nordstrom in the Stanford Mall
• Gain knowledge about the ins and outs of the industry
• Behind-the-scenes access to fashion industry projects and events
• Influence over Nordstrom buyers--they love your feedback!
• Friends your age who share your interest in fashion
• Access to fashion insiders who work at Nordstrom
• Advice and tools to develop a career in fashion
The program is offered to male and female juniors and seniors in high school with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA. Monthly meetings will be held August-May on topics such as trend forecasting, fashion buying, and interview coaching. We want to provide our Fashion Ambassadors with the resources they need to be successful as they graduate to college and start a career.
New Volunteer Opportunites
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities:
1) Explorers Program: Search and Rescue, Fire and Emergency Services, Law enforcement/Sheriff's Office, Navigational Skills at Hillar Aviation, Sea Scouts
2) Beresford Hillsdale Neighborhood Association - writer, editor, research
3) Volunteer for Good: Get help finding somewhere to volunteer: www.cityofsanmateo.org/volunteer